Exam Cancellation and Misconduct Policies
- Exams must be canceled or rescheduled no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. In order to cancel an exam, candidates need to either speak with a live person on the phone or visit the online scheduling portal to cancel. Voicemails or emails are not permitted for canceling.
- To visit the online scheduling portal, please log into your Learning Builder account and click the “Exam Appointments” button.
- Failure to cancel or reschedule within this time will result in forfeiting exam fees.
- By not starting your exam within 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, you automatically forfeit your examination scheduling fee. Fees are non-refundable.
- Please refer to the list of Major and Minor Events the proctor will be monitoring. Please note minor events will have warnings from the proctor. After three minor events your exam will be terminated. Major events will end the exam immediately. Any exam ended for minor or major events ends the testing process. You would have to register again for the exam, meet the eligibility requirements, and pay the exam fee. There are no exceptions, and you must wait until the next exam administration window to retest.
- Violations that result in dismissal from the testing session void the candidate’s exam results and examination fees are forfeited.
- All candidates must report to the test portal by 15 minutes before the scheduled testing time. You can launch the exam platform within 30 minutes of your appointment time. A minimum of 15 minutes is needed for checking IDs, surveying the testing environment, and going through the security measures and exam rules.
- Anyone not starting the exam within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment time automatically forfeits the examination appointment and the ability to test using Live Remote Proctoring. Applicants who are late or fail to take the test will need to take the exam at a computer test center.
- The time spent on the security measures and exam rules does not affect your testing time. You will have the full time allotted to take the exam.
- For the screen-sharing connection during the exam, candidates must download a program, provided by the proctor, that connects the candidate’s screen to the proctor. Once the candidate has connected their screen to the proctor, the proctor connects the two-way video and audio connection. Once the exam is over, the session expires, and the remote connection is no longer valid. If you do not wish to complete the download, consider taking the test at a PSI Testing Center.
- A small program file will download to your computer. Click the file to open it and select “Run” to install the program. If any pop-ups ask if you approve, click Yes or Okay.
A live proctor will connect with you via a chatbox. You will be required to read the rules and sign off on them.
Please refer to the Certification Candidate Handbook for complete information on eligibility, remote exam policies and other requirements for taking the CPAN or CAPA certification exams.