ABPANC Certification Scholarship Program
A limited number of scholarships are available each year for perianesthesia nurses to obtain:
- Certification Fees ($350.00)
- Recertification Fees ($194.00)
Scholarship applications received between January 1 through June 30 will be considered for the Fall exam window; applications received July 1 through December 31 will be considered for the Spring exam window.
Applicants must submit the completed electronic ABPANC Scholarship Application form during the appropriate application window (Fall or Spring) that includes:
- Complete contact information for scholarship applicant;
- Verification from the nurse manager that the following eligibility requirements for recertification of CPAN or CAPA status have been met as follows:
- Current, unrestricted RN Licensure in the US or any of its territories which use the NCSBN NCLEX exam as the basis for determining RN licensure;
- 1,200 hours of perianesthesia clinical experience within the three year certification period
- Verification from the nurse manager or HR Department staff that the employer offers no monetary support for seeking CAPA/CPAN recertification.