Scholarships for Initial Certification
- The window for applying for a Scholarship for Certification Fees ($314.00) opens May 1 and ends at 11:59 pm eastern time June 30 for the Fall Cycle, and opens December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm eastern time January 31 for the Spring Cycle.
- The scholarship application is available through a link on this page and must be submitted electronically by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- All eligibility requirements to sit for initial certification must be met at the time the scholarship recipient completes the online examination application.
- To be eligible for an ABPANC Scholarship for Certification Fees ($314.00), no monetary support for certification is available from the applicant’s employer.
- An ABPANC check or voucher code will be issued to scholarship recipients for $314.00 (initial certification fees). If ABPANC issues a check, the scholarship recipient must first pay for the examination fee by credit card and will then be reimbursed by ABPANC.
- The Scholarship recipient must register for an examination administered in the following Fall or Spring registration windows or the Scholarship becomes null and void and it is expected the monies will be returned to ABPANC.
- The ABPANC Awards Committee is responsible for reviewing all applications.
- The number of ABPANC Scholarships may vary from year to year and will be based budgetary resources.
- Applicants will be notified by July 15 for the Fall Cycle and by February 15 for the Spring Cycle whether or not they will receive a Scholarship.
- An individual can only apply and receive an ABPANC scholarship once.
- Individuals who received a Scholarship for initial Certification Fees are not eligible to apply for a Scholarship for Recertification Fees.
- Policies regarding Applicants who have been unsuccessful on a previous examination attempt.