Scholarships for Initial Certification
- Scholarship applications will be accepted at any time throughout the year. Scholarship applications received between January 1 through June 30 will be considered for the Fall exam window; applications received July 1 through December 31 will be considered for the Spring exam window.
- All eligibility requirements to sit for initial certification must be met at the time the scholarship recipient completes the online examination application.
- To be eligible for an ABPANC Scholarship for Certification Fees ($350), the applicant must attest that there is no monetary support for certification available from the applicant’s employer.
- Along with the application, applicants must respond to the questions included for scholarship consideration.
- The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a voucher code that will be provided to the recipient to use when registering for the exam online.
- The ABPANC Awards and Scholarship Committee is responsible for reviewing all applications.
- The number of ABPANC Scholarships may vary from year to year and will be based on the amount of money budgeted each year.
- Applicants will be notified by July 15 for the Fall Cycle and by February 15 for the Spring Cycle whether or not they will receive a scholarship.
- An individual can only apply and receive an ABPANC scholarship once. Individuals who received a Scholarship for initial Certification Fees are not eligible to apply for a Scholarship for Recertification Fees.
- Scholarship recipients must sit for the exam within one of the next two exam windows after receipt of the scholarship, or they forfeit the scholarship and it becomes null and void.
- If an individual receives a scholarship but has already paid the fee for the examination online, the registration fee will not be reimbursed to the candidate.