The Benefits of CPAN® and CAPA® Certification
The Benefits of Certification are many. Not only will you be advancing your own professional education and knowledge, but you will be joining an elite group of skilled nursing colleagues who collectively serve to promote quality patient care while enhancing the awareness and respect of Perianesthesia Nursing.
ABPANC will share with you the latest developments in your specialty and best practices for optimum patient care. Your peers will respect your professional certification and your patients will be comforted by the assurance that you have taken the time and effort necessary to further your education and become the best that you can be.
Reasons to Certify
- Reflects commitment to perianesthesia nursing and quality patient care
- Increased professional credibility with patients and their loved ones
- Validation of current knowledge and experience
- Strong sense of achievement
- Personal pride and increased self esteem
- Respect from colleagues
- Professional satisfaction
- Provides focus for continual learning opportunities
- Career mobility anywhere in the U.S.
- Inexpensive investment in yourself — sixteen cents per day
Trust and Integrity
Patients respect your certification and so does your employer. Nurses who pursue advanced certification like this are typically leaders and motivators that represent their organization well. When nurses are certified and patients are receiving the best care possible, your hospital or ambulatory center benefits with a reputation for trust and integrity.